J.M.S. Presents-Underground Infinite - Vol 1 (2001)

















Peace, I was sorting through some old junk and discovered some (three) CD-R's of old underground Hip Hop compilations titled Underground Infinite that I did up back in 2001.

From memory they were compiled for a road trip so I thought I would throw them in my PC and hah not surprisingly there were jumps, nicks and scratches all over the discs but I did manage to see what the track listings were so I could re-compile them and share them on J.M.S.

Here is the first volume...enjoy!

J.M.S. Presents-Underground Infinite - Vol 1 (2001)

01 All Natural -Stellar (produced by Memo)
02 Hi-Tek - Breakin' Bread (feat. Donte, Main Flow, Brian Digby Jr, & Crunch)
03 Mars Ill ft Playdough - Black Market (Produced by Freddy Bruno)
04 Kankick ft The Visionaries - Sight For Sore Eyes
05 Defari ft Dilated Peoples - Behold My Life (Produced by Babu)
06 J. Rawls - Superhero feat. Mass Influence
07 Akbar - 5th Element (Produced by DJ Revolution)
08 Lifesavas -Head Exercise (Produced by JUMBO The Garbageman)
09 Declaime - Westcoastwildstyle Ft. Rasco & MED (Produced by Oh No)
10 J Dilla - Pause
11 Gang Starr - Tha Squeeze
12 Jigmastas -  Don't Get It Twisted feat. Sadat X
13 MED - In Rhymes We Trust (Produced by Madlib)
14 Mr. Complex - Underground Up (Produced by DJ Spinna)
15 DJ Eli ft Breeze, Q-Unique, Godfather Don, J-Treds & M.F. Doom - Fondle 'Em Fossils

One

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...