Update

Peace

The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just stopped becoming fun and essential, that is why you can find me on my Mixcloud page and in particular the weekly show I run, Tha Eaze Up Show which features over 2 hours of new Underground Hip Hop, slices of classic Reggae/Dub and Funk and is now up to the 11th show and hit the Number 30 spot on the Underground Hip Hop chart, which blew me away.



There are a host of other mixes on there as well, from classic 80's Pop Smashes to Future R&B/Chill to various years of Golden Age 90's Hip Hop to classic 90's R&B & 70's and 80's Disco/Funk and Soul

I hope you enjoy what you hear and feel free to follow me on Mixcloud, a huge THANK YOU to everyone that commented, shared, reposted and got in touch with me via email and social media etc during the Coldrockdaspot(CRDS)/Jazsmusikspot (JMS) years.

If there are any tracks or compilations you would like re-upped then don't hesitate to send me an email jazford27atgmail.com

One L

Jaz/DJ Jazzywhut!

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...