My requests

The search is always on, if you can help with any mp3s of these, I would be very grateful, please e-mail me at

coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com


  • 2 Kannon-The Sequel (1992)
  • 20 X 20- Gotta Be Like That (1995)
  • 3 Da Hard Way-Ladies
  • 360- 100 Proof
  • Abu Nation Pat 'em down
  • Almighty Arrogant-Fed Up-Unreleased
  • All Knew Program – The P.I.T.
  • Alps Cru "Pitstop / Grafitti lullaby / Feeling Satisfaction / The Concept / Pick Up The Crossfader
  • Another 1-4-U-2-N-V "Life Is Like A Nike Commercial (Just Do It)
  • A-O-K Productions [Feat. MC Drastic] "Competiion is none / Undefeated"
  • Asphalt Poetry-Genuine
  • Bancheez "Didn't I Tell Ya / Start my mission
  • Brother Most "Wind It Up"
  • Cage 1-Poets Giving Criticism
  • Civilized Savages-New Rhyme Speak
  • Cultural Posse For Real
  • D.L.R. b/w East Flatbush House Of Rep.s - "Show n prove" b/w "E.F. House Of Rep.s"
  • Essence Don-Show Me The Way
  • Flipp - Roaches
  • Funke Leftovers-I Like Girls
  • Hood 2 No Good Throw Em Up
  • III Man Riot- Products of A World Gone Mad
  • Iz Army-The Bomb
  • J-Crush - I'm vex
  • Keefy Keef Three's Company
  • Knoxx-I'm Hungry
  • Legion Of Hip-Hop - No justice, no peace
  • Lord Aaqil-Kid Whats Ya Name
  • Madheadz - My brothaz keepa / Bring it on
  • Malo-Duck Duck Goose
  • Moodswingaz ft Ace Lover-Prime Time
  • No Concept-Homie The Clown
  • Pleasure & The M.O.B. - "It's about that time" b/w "No escape from the underground"
  • Renaissance of Chaos-Check Out My Vocals
  • Sid and B-Tonn-Bonus track on 12" Not Deathwish 2
  • Slick Rick-What's The Scoop (Marley Marl remix)
  • Sons Of Sam-Charisma
  • Strugglin Souls-Nappy Head N Saggy Jeans (Slow Up Mellow Mix)
  • Straight Out Da Cave EP
  • The Brotha Life & X Man Project - Gotta have it
  • Three Over The Kuku's Nest - Lord I can't take it no more
  • Total Kaos-This Rhyme is Automatic
  • Twist It Mines - Myz b haven
  • Urban Disciples-Tough Luck
  • Urbanites-Masterpiece EP
  • Young Lord-Represent

10 comments:

I.R.A. Soldier said...

this akinyele?

rip'd from ??:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/6877247c460394/

Unknown said...

Thanks IRA Solider

Jake said...

90 M.P.H. - Mackframalama (12")
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U85D4VP8

Glad I could help you out Jaz after all the tapes you hook me up with.

Brian - ball_d_locks Productions said...

Jaz old pal. I looked through all my stuff and I have nothing :( I thought for sure i would have at least one of these songs. Sorry bro. Take care
-Brian at WYDU (MC Eiht)

cameosis said...

hi,

i randomly stumbled over you blog through web search, and want to commend you on dropping that retro hip-hop flavor!

i have the »another 1-4-u-2-n-v« release (this is actually the title, not the artist—the artists are poison ladd s.l.r. • beats in general), but on vinyl only and unfortunately without a possibility to rip it … if that changes, i will let you know.

boogie on,
t.

Anonymous said...

Yo Cameosis, I need a copy of that record bad, if you are willing to part with it please contact me. I have quite a few nice trade copies.

kwoteone86@yahoo.com.au

Thanks.

Hoverock said...

yo if you didn't get the "something kinda jazzy" by 3 steps from nowhere, shoot me an email at kems@hoverock.com and i can send it. I may have that Cage 1 as well I have to check when I get home. Thanks for all the shit you hook up man. I feel good to be able to help you out. Peace.

Anonymous said...

i got that moodswingaz single ft ace lover... dope track... cosby show beat... at home in canada on vinyl... unfortunately i'm in korea now.. going back to canada in the summer.. i'll hook you up if you ain't got it by then

Anonymous said...

Yo could u hook up tha. . .

- Alps Cru - Just Can't Explain / All Alone (12", Maxi)
1996.

Been lookin for it Everywhere!


Thanks Jaz

Peace Outt. . .

Poison Ladd S.L.R. - Beats In General said...

Nice To See That Our Classic Ep is highly sought after, surpassing the 300$ dollar value.
For any fans that wants to keep up with Beats & Poison. Check the social network dedicated to our classic hip hop record at
http://another14U2NV.ning.com
We are releasing some never heard before unreleased material from 1991-1995. be sure to stayed tuned

Beats In General

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...