Good News Boppers...

The link (full) for the mixtape has been re-upped, so I will be sending out links to those that missed it and for those that are still after it please send an e-mail to

coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com

The response has flipped my wig kids...seriously thank you for making my week

and speaking of Good News...have you seen what just got released?

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=WPK5001CD



Bee Why "The Lost Tapes" features 13 rare and unreleased recordings from the Queens Emcee who first popped on the scene with his now highly collectible 12” single "The Boros" back in 1997. He then released 2 more singles "Remember the Time" and "G.A.T.S". Bee Why has made his mark in the underground Hip Hop scene with a then unknown producer Gee The Nutty Professor who later changed his name to Ayatollah. Ayatollah later produced many classics records for Mos Def , Tragedy Khadafi, Rakim, Masta Ace, Inspectah Deck, Cormega and many more. With all 13 tracks produced by Gee, it gives you a rare look into Ayatollah’s first recorded production which would later shape his hip hop sound.

Oh man...you may have noticed that I have posted
Remember the Time and G.A.T.S on previous mixtapes, I can tell you this will be an essential purchase, the kid is dope and this is the first time I knew that it was Ayatollah, those sneaky MF'ers...

Peace

oh and I might be away for a week or so as I am re-locating...so enjoy the mixtape in the meantime.

Much Love




4 comments:

Dart Adams said...

Hold up...there are Ayatollah tracks floating around the I haven't heard? To the HipHopmobile! (The Rapmobile is already taken...I ain't no biter!)

One.

ral278 said...

uuhh that Bee Why-comp looks delicious. jaz, do u know if this is CD-release only?

Anonymous said...

Man, where can this be copped?!

Y@k

art said...

Yes please Mr Boltz :)

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...