2016-JMS Presents-It's A Remix! Vol 6 ('95 Edition)






















Peace...It was pointed out to me that I hadn't yet posted up the sixth installment of the It's A Remix! series...so here is the '95 edition, 1995 was a prime year from both coasts (East and West) actually make that all coasts!

I hope this compilation delivers a great trip down memory lane or if you are not accustomed to these remixes then I hope you enjoy them.

Peace to my man Tim Burton, this is especially dedicated to you :)

2016-JMS Presents-It's A Remix! Vol 6 ('95 Edition)

01-Red Hot Lover Lover Tone ft Notorious B.I.G, Organized Konfusion & M.O.P.-4 My Peeps [Remix]
02-Ill Al Skratch-Don't Shut Down On A Player (Remix)
03-Mobb Deep-Survival Of The Fittest [Remix]
04-Champ MC-Funkhouse (Remix) (ReggieRockwilder)
05-Ol Dirty Bastard-Give It To Ya Raw (SD50 Remix)
06-Mic Geronimo-Masta I.C. (Remix)
07-The B.U.M.S.-Take A Look Around (Groovebumz Remix)
08-Keith Murray-Dip Dip Di (You Remix Me)
09-Erick Sermon-Bomdigi (Remix ft Tommy Gunn)
10-Troopa Deal-Brooklyn Swinga (Remix)
11-Black Moon-Headz Aint Redee (Beatminerz Remix)
12-Artifacts ft Mad Skillz-Dynamite Soul II (Lip Service Remix)
13-Kam-Pull Ya Hoe Card (Remix)
14-Big-L-MVP (Summer Smooth Mix)

R.I.P. Notorious B.I.G.
R.I.P Ol' Dirty Bastard
R.I.P Big L
R.I.P Tommy Gunn

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...