Yo...

I got a cool and very thoughtful e-mail from a young cat named DR (thanks D) and he told me that with the blog being private, he can't check it like he used to, as Google is blocked at his school and he has this blog bookmarked, so I thought he is right, this is an informative blog and not one that just provides links without any info.

So fluck it, private was a dumb idea in hindsight and I want to thank everyone that wanted to be a part of CRDS and for your ill comments.

Make old man happy...LOL



Do you ears and soul a favour and go and get the Godfather Don-The Nineties Session CD

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/store/detail.asp?UPC=NSR002CD

JVC Tapedeck Fat Tape Volume 4 up next week (lots of goodies on this one ;)

and there is a new Wildchild (Loot Pack) album out, did anyone know this was coming out?, because it surprised the hell out me (definitely a "Jack In The Box"...bodoom bish...), production from Madlib, Oh No, Black Milk and Kev Brown who laces a remix of the dope posse cut with Special Ed,MC Lyte and Percee P.



hmmmm mmmmm aint that something


The Wu's 8 Diagrams has leaked, not sure if this the official version or not, most of those that have heard it are not pleased, I'm yet to sit down and give it a good listen on some fat speakers.

Jean Grae has a new album of never before heard unreleased material...11 tracks.



Rita J has released a new mixtape for free online (and I told Jen I would put this on my blog for her) Rita is dope and runs with All Natural Inc

http://www.allnaturalhiphop.com

http://www.zshare.net/download/4951694eb7b0de




Special shout to D Street and her lovely but cheeky girl Lola...she is 2 years old and says Biz Mark and likes Beatboxing, because they have one of those Biz clocks in their home, how dope is that?



The Bizmark, Bizmark...oh baby you goth whath I neeeeeeddddd...


Lastly, I am sorry but the Superstar Q interview had to be taken down, due to threatened legal action...

Peace

Jaz





4 comments:

Olskool4real said...

I checked out that Wu piece yesterday Jaz and yeah you are not missing anything it is crap!!!Another attempt at what is and has been gone!! I share my respect to Ghostface who in my book is still worth a listen the rest have styles that don't appeal to the late 90's or 2000 sound basically they are played the hell out!!! I'm a Wu man to heart but I have to call it as I hear it!! if I as a consumer went out and purchased that without listening first I would want to kick somebody's ass 4 real!!!

Krisch said...

Hi Jaz,

did you get my e-mail? I just wanted to thank you for the FAT Tape links and my mail got returned to sender, saying my IP is blocked by Hotmail?

Animal Mother said...

Hey Jaz, thanks for opening back up. I was gonna send you an e-mail to beg for an invite. Now I can save my groveling for another day.

Anonymous said...

i think i must be in the minority as i quite like the new wu. it's by no means a classic but there's a few really good tracks on it. there's obviously a bit of filler and you can tell the some of the mcs weren't feelin some of the beats as there are some pretty lazy raps on there. track 1 is a beast!! people were expectin too much - the wu aren't what they used to be.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...