You know I just had to post this up......





http://www.spinemagazine.com/music/august/epmd/blow.mp3

Thanks to Tobes at spine magazine for this

This is a very good sign...why?, well because EPMD said recently at a live concert that We Mean Business will be out this year.

20 years later and I still get excited by new EPMD material...

one
Mississippi and two Mississippi...

and trust E to use a Barack Obama line...oh and I wonder who this was aimed at?


"Yo P, I don't need to take my shirt off to flex muscle"



:D

4 comments:

thisistomorrow said...

hi there... just wanted to let you know that i posted your guest mix today... thanks again for your interest... mike

thisistomorrow said...

by the way... can you add my link to your blogroll... thanks... mike

ron art said...

"Yo P, I don't need to take my shirt off to flex muscle"



currrtiisssssss!
;)

Anonymous said...

Not liking it :/

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...