More Soup with your meal?

Word Up...I have had quite a few e-mail requests for the truly great Alphabet Soup-A Sunny Day In Harlem EP and I am sure Yassin won't mind me providing a link, avid Cold Rock Da Spot followers will know that I included each track off this dope EP on my fat tapes, but I haven't linked it as a full EP.

E-Mail me at www.coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com

and the link to the ep is yours.

easy connect


and a super fat big thanks to a lot of good people for filling a lot of my requests...yes indeed.


















Well, what are you waiting for?...

8 comments:

K-Funk said...

ayo Jaz , what year is this man?

Unknown said...

1991

Doctor Okeh said...

anyway the Doc can get a link , i tried to email you , to no avail, just keeps sending a notification from postmaster?????

Unknown said...

word?...sorry about that man, I don't know what the deal is with that,

here is the link

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81171

Doctor Okeh said...

hey would you mind if i threw it up in my cbox, cos you know some headz'll dig it, props where props are dur...holla?

Unknown said...

of course Doc, no problems at all.

Doctor Okeh said...

word up, thx Jaz, I'll be nabbin this myself as well....

Peter Tron said...

i really really appreciate this e.p mate.

i remember hearing this on the john peel show in 1991 (or 1992?)

...good times and youthful memories..

it's a crime they never released an LP. Imagine how great it would have sounded?

Baz.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...