Rest In Peace Wai....

I got some very shocking and really sad news Today, a young girl who I have known since she was little, sadly passed away in the weekend and because I didn't know until today I didn't get to attend the funeral and it hurts, it hurts that even though we have had some differences in the past we never got to patch things up,it hurts that she had a lot of friends and a loving family that cared her for her very much.

Wai was a beautiful soul who grew up around music and came from a great family of DJ's who really knew music and radio, Wai was funny and down to earth and would without a doubt be the life of the party,I remember when she was younger and how she used to voice a lot of Active 89 FM ads and do the Drive show with her Dad and she definitely was a natural when it came to being on the radio and from what I hear she was turning out to be a great farmer as well.

Wai would sometimes hang out at the Weds Nite Jam show and crack jokes, be cheeky, argue with me and just be her usual self, I know how all of her friends and family and extended family must be hurting now and this post is for all of them, Rest In Peace
Wai and thank you for your time here and the memories, I know it's a cliche but you maybe gone but you will never be forgotten...it's still hard to comprehend I am never going to see you again.

Love heaps and this is for your memory Wai Pie.

Aesop Rock-Daylight
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8i52tb

xxoo

Jaz

6 comments:

DL said...

Hey Jaz,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I always find myself lost for words in these situations, but thoughts go out to you and those touched.

Take it easy mate,

Dan

Unknown said...

Thanks Dan, appreciate it buddy

Travis said...

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers go out to family and friends. It's always tough losing loved ones.

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear about that, i feel your pain, i just lost my boy on october 11th of last year due to a brain tumor he had for a year and a half, since i don't live in ny no more i couldn't go to his funeral because i live in florida and the ticket was mad expensive, and whats crazy is that i was gonna call him on the 14th of october but i had to work that night and i was gonna call him the next, come to find out he died 3 days before his birthday, i almost busted out cryin, and then on the second to third week of november my uncle died (my moms brother) so she had to go to his funeral, and it was the first thanksgiving that i spent without my moms, but my neighbors were nice enough to invite me and my brother over, so i do feel your pain, keep your head and think positive, just remember all the good memeories of her and you would be good,
one love.

Eric said...

Man..sorry to hear that Jaz..Keep your head up bro!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for your loss. Life sucks, and it's hard, but it's all worth it(?) Hang in there.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...