The CRDS Fat Tape Vol 22

Volume 22 of the CRDS Fat Tape series, this one has been the soundtrack for my hectic, confusing, odd, challenging but ultimately rewarding (I'm getting married next year, yes me....getting m-a-r-r-i-e-d lol) and ever changing life for the past month and that is what a good fat/mix tape should always do...music will always see you through...;)

enjoy







"CATCH THE BEAT"                                                       
MAN OF BOOOM
sichtexot

"YOU & YOUR CREW"
 VARIOUS BLENDS FT MYSTIK JOURNEYMEN
Baraka Foundation  

"ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU (REMIX)"
GHOSTFACE KILLAH
Epic Street

"POISON"
BLACK MILK
Fat Beats

"WAIT A MINUTE"
QUELLE CHRIS FT DENMARK VESSEY
Mello Music Group

"INDY 500"
BINARY STAR 
Subterraneous Records

"WHO AM I?"
MYKILL MIERS
Ill Boogie

"WRIGHT RIGHT AWAY"
 ZEPS & ETURNAL (THE SPIX)
Point Dot Period

 "BLEED"
REASON
Mission Control

"A FINITE NUMBER OF STARZ"
MOODSWINGAZ
Karmis Productions

"CAGE ISH"
EPIDEMIK & DREAMTEK
Mic Theory

"MICA (PHONE CHECK)"
DECOMPOZE
Subterraneous Records

"ON THE REAL"
CM JONES
Ascetic Music

"IN THE CITY"
 EVAN HOLT & THELONIOUS MARTIN
DJ Booth 

Big props to DJ Sav One for the Mighty Mi "All That I Got Is You" remix

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...