Apollo The Great - "Call It Quits" (Directed by Jimmy Giambrone)

I got this sent to my inbox and I had to share it, this is dope, great lyrics, production and something different from the norm.



The newest excitement to take hold of things for his dormant rap scene is the 20 year old, Camden, NJ emcee, Apollo The Great. After minimal time on the surface, he has already opened for Jadakiss (footage coming soon) where fans were chanting his name before he took the stage. See his video below for the lead single from H.I.M. 2, "Call It Quits" prod. by YFame and directed by Jimmy Giambrone (Sean Price, Young Chris, Cymarshall Law, Reef the Lost Cauze).

Thanks to Jon Feldman



No skinny jeans...haha word up.

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...