Hiatus

What's good party people?, just a quick note to say sorry for not updating the blog in a while, I am dealing with some pretty heavy personal family issues and haven't been able to concentrate on the blog and I have also been away...I will return sometime in the future

In the meantime, thanks very much for all of the comments.



Peace

Jaz

Update: I 'd like to wish all of my readers a very Happy Christmas and once again, thanks so much for all of the kind comments and feedback, it is mad appreciated and I will return to the blog next year.

8 comments:

PAS said...

Sad to see all is not well with you, this is one of my fav spots out there, I hope everything turns out alright and that you feel the strength to come back to us someday.
From Sweden, peace.

Olskool4real said...

Wow man I hope things get better for you! I will definetly be waiting for your return!! In the meantime get your sh** right as one can say!!LOL

Direct said...

Kepp your head up Jaz. I hope everything works out and is okay.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much guys, I really appreciate that, I will be back next year.

BIG D O said...

damn, really sorry to hear things ain't goin so well kid...

things will be better....at times we have to weather some really hard storms, but in time we get better...

til' they do pick up peace and love brutha....best wishes and a happy holiday to you as well



-BIG D O from purehip-hop blog

BHM said...

Hold ya head Jaz! Best wishes on the future and can't wait for your return...God bless!!

GoMack

OLIVER EIGHTY ONE said...

All the best Jaz in these difficult times for you and yours, hope things are getting as better.

One

OLIVER EIGHTY ONE said...

That last sentence should have read getting better, excuse the 'as' in there.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...