J.M.S. Joint of The Week: MC Knowledge - "You Can Be Anything" (Prod. Flawless Tracks)

I have always said that to get to the real music you have to dig a little deeper and look well below the surface, those that know me, know fully well that I can't stand mainstream "Hip Hop" as I find it fake, insulting, fabricated and something that continues to destroy what so many built up, bled, sweat and shed tears for but enough about that...I am always searching out dope Rappers that can make a difference and a Friend at Instagram put me onto this dope video and track from Philly's MC Knowledge, who sounds a bit like CL Smooth over this ill beat that sounds like it's from a lost Stretch and Bobbito show...



But that's not the track am highlighting in this post, nope it's one off us his new The Dub Club EP and I am a massive fan of this because the production is dope, Knowledge has great lyrics and flow but best of all the message is crazy positive...imagine this at the top of the charts instead of horrible, plastic and brain-dead trash from the likes of Lil Pump, Cardi-B, Migos etc...The music World and the World in general would be in a much better place and I am so thankful for artists like MC Knowledge.



MC Knowledge -You Can Be Anything (Prod. Flawless Tracks)

1 L

No comments:

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...