: ( Legendary MC Guru in a coma



UPDATE: There have been some false rumours going around about Guru passing, but this is not true, he is in surgery still.


Absolutely tragic news, Keith Elam, better known as Guru had a heart attack and is in a coma, please read the following from Hip Hop DX, and if anyone has any more info, please contact me.
Guru is one of my favourite MC's of all time and he is in my thoughts and I really hope he pulls through, according to DJ Premier, Keith is due for surgery tomorrow.


http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.10731/title.gang-starrs-guru-goes-into-cardiac-arrest-in-a-coma

Guru-Lifesaver (DJ Premier Remix)

http://sharebee.com/2f2f4d9e

4 comments:

8ks said...

man that is really really shocking. i have always been hoping to see gang starr reunite. let's hope on. i mean, that guy just HAS to get well soon, he's one of my all time favoutite rappers, too. and mostly for the sake of his family and friends.

Mrs Sweetwater said...

jaz the download is being cancelled by constantly updating flashing ads on the page. can we work a lil something out for a seperate download not on zshare.

holla back please

Unknown said...

RE Ausetkmt...I put a new link up, enjoy.

Peace

Mrs Sweetwater said...

Wow Thanks. I posted another blog on guru and the problems with solar tonite. it contains the two part video from his nephew and the interview by solar on hot 97.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...