The CRDS Fat Tape Vol 15





I am honestly getting tired of doing R.I.P. posts and 2009 has not been a good year for Hip Hop legends :( (we have sadly lost Tony D, Roc Raida and Mr Magic and let's hope that DJ Too Tuff (Tuff Crew) beats his cancer) so here is the 15th installment of the CRDS Fat Tape series to try and make things a little better,I hope you enjoy it because it's all about spreading the good music, so crank it up in your boombox/headphones/speakers.


Big thanks to Matt Nyce, stalkism
, The Big Sleep, Hawkone, Uai Rap Soul and Kryptic

Peace

the crds fat tape vol 15

1-balance & terror-represent (1992)
2-pryme tyme-brother wit soul (1993)
3-frankie cutlass ft evil tiwns-faces of death (1993)
4-kings of swing-the blunted (1993)
5-the brotherhood-mad headz (1996)
6-urbanites-rock the spot (2000)
7-get o.p.e.n. ft sadat -x-get open (1997)
8-private investigators-mash up the mic (remix) (1993)
9-rough house survivers-you got it (knobody remix) (1997)
10-q-ball & curt cazal ft exmenn-war out here (1995)
11-ill breed militia-what's an i-eleven? (1994)
12-black sheep-strobelite honey (no we didn't mix) (1991)
13-larry larr-keep on y'all (1991)
14-two kings in a cipher-movin on em (the hard one) (1990)
15-caveman-cool (remix) (1991)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DPSNTBFN

7 comments:

zhao said...

safe bruv. did you ever find any of the subterranean hitz series from wordsound?

Unknown said...

what's good Zhao, I did find volume 1 but the link had expired sorry, I will ask around for you though.

Peace

zhao said...

thanks bruv... those are real hard to find for some reason. and there were some real gems in every one of them.

also the Shake the Nations comp is dope too...

Olskool4real said...

I have the 2007 JVC Fat tape vol 1 is that the one?

Let me just share my 2 cents please, Jaz I hold your blog in high regards as you've kept going over the last couple of years even through some obvious trying times!! I rank you right up there simply for the concept of your blog and that is continuing to give us rare and obscure hip hop!! I recently took a trip back through your blog then looked and what I had downloaded which was not a lot so yesterday I had a download fest was upset because I missed a few especially the sendspace stuff,but I got the majority of it and I was impressed!!Sometimes you can visit so many sites and be downloading and downloading that you don't go indept to the writings and material you are downloading well let me tell you I have and I got such an education by doing so!! You are truly one of the best hip hop blogs out there keep up the good work and Tahnk You!!

Unknown said...

Olskool4real...wow thanks so much man, I am extremely touched by that comment, I really appreciate it a lot.

send me an e-mail and let me know what you have missed b.

coldrockdaspot@hotmail.com

Peace

eyre-sq-love said...

yo
i just came across your blog today lurking hard . And i got to say your mixtapes are sick , they are introducing to some names i havent heard of
so mad love from ireland

zhao said...

saw the sub hitz 2 on the forum. thanks for the request bro! that label seems to have arisen from the grave and doing good things... be safe out there.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...