The CRDS Fat Tape Vol 14



What's good party people?, first up, I want to send out a MASSIVE thank you to Mr Jared Freeman, he recovered all of the data from my defective hard drive and I honestly can't thank him enough, I feel really privileged to have got everything back... If you live in Wellington and need PC repairs or data recovery at very reasonable prices then don't hesitate to contact me and I will pass on his details...also a big fat shout out to Sweet Tooth for recommending him to me, thank you b.

Here is the 14th installment of the CRDS Fat Tape, more dope 90's goodies that you may or not know, in any case I hope you enjoy it, I had fun compiling this one and went through a ton of joints.

If you haven't already...make sure to check out these 2 dope blogs for rare and obscure Hip Hop uploads


Ministry of Information
http://hspussy.blogspot.com

Sayin Fresh Rhymes
http://sayinfreshrhymes.blogspot.com


the crds fat tape vol 14

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UJGBW0W3

1-aqui-check out the soound (1995)
2-main one-pauze 2 da drama (1995)
3-joint ventures-gotta give it up (1993)
4-foundation 7-love aint like this (1992)
5-jaz b lat'n-set if off (mista lawnges radio mix) (1994)
6-zhigge-rakin in the dough (uptown bounce mix) (1993)
7-juice with soul-to the uumhm (1993)
8-knowledge-put on your x (underground marley fusion mix) (1992)
9-essence don-simple (1993)
10-broadway-will to survive (1997)
11-us plus one-for all my people locked down (1994)
12-shy rock-pop blows the 9 (1995)
13-the future sound-when the end meets- (life of a futuristic b-boy) (1992)
14-mcm-straight on up (1994)
15-a tribe called quest-lyrics to go (tumblin dice remix) (1994)


Big thanks to Matt Nyce, Kevin Beacham and DJ Sav One




5 comments:

8ks said...

did you skip or simply forget the y society project? no offense, i know it was shortly before your hard drive cash i proposed it, so maybe it went under.

i also sent you an email but it seems as if it landed in the spam can again.

btw, dope compilation as always!

peace

Unknown said...

Thanks basti, I thought the Y Society project was your thing and that you were asking me for help?, my apologies if it was something you wanted me to do at the blog.

8ks said...

i thought we could work it out and then you post it to share it with other fans of this blog, as i have no own blog.
you said you were planning to complete it;)
so, did you get my last e-mail?
anyways, i'm currently diggin on, but i have problems bridging the language gap...some cuts i simply don't understand, so i cant't type them into google.
some few i discovered by accident.

peace, and don't meaning to rush you

roc raida rocs on

Krisch said...

Dope compilation, as always. Also thanks for those two blog recommendations, didn't know them.

Unknown said...

Thank you Krisch, appreciate that, yeah those 2 blogs are dope, lots of rare and obscure goodies, kindly shared.

Update

Peace The JMS blog is officially closed and I won't be returning to it, it definitely had a good 11 years or so run but it just s...